The Primary School was opened in 1921. It served the lower grades (1, 2) and was located across the street from the Humble Grammar School. The district spent $5,000 to purchase the lot, construct the building, and provide equipment.
It was used as a Primary School until around 1929. After that the building was used for various projects, including as a government sewing rooms (part of the Works Progress Administration) in the 1940s, and as the Vocational Agriculture building in the 1950s. The original wooden building was replaced by a metal structure in 1958.
Primary School location