Originally built in 1918 by Guaranty State Bank of Humble. This building also housed five apartments and office space above.
Dr. Mannings Dental Practice was located on the 2nd floor.
The bottom floor was the home of the A & P Grocery Store from 1932 through 1950.
Renovated in 1998-2000 by Ralph and Sharon Williams and Ken Nunnery, the upstairs has been converted into a private residence, while retaining the first floor for business.