This was the original location of a wooden building that housed the Armstrong Bank. In 1907, the bank was purchased by Ross Sterling and it became the Humble State Bank.
Ross Sterling built a brick building for the bank in 1908. It was the first brick business building in the town. It was destroyed in the 1912 fire. Sterling built the 2nd floor of the building to accommodate the local Masonic Lodge.
After the fire, he rebuilt the bank at the end of the block. The building then became the home of the Humble Pharmacy, run by Mr.and Mrs. Pursley.
The store has hosted other businesses over the years, before the Masonic Lodge took over the entire building.