Humble Walking Tour courtesy of the Humble Museum

Defee's Variety Store (Block 2)


Defee's Variety Store

Today (above)


This building was originally constructed in 1946 as William Defee's Variety & Hardware Store.

Thames Variety Store took over the building in 1958.

The Rebekah Lodge used the building from 1963 to 1987.

Today it is the home of Humble Camera.


Return to Block 2